Thursday, January 7, 2010

What's a good natural shampoo that doesn't contain the ingredient ';sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate'; in it?

And where could I get it? What's a good natural shampoo that doesn't contain the ingredient ';sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate'; in it?What's a good natural shampoo that doesn't contain the ingredient ';sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate'; in it?
Yes, I read up about the SL and that crap is in almost everything lol I get my shampoo from the organic market. I get the Organix tea tree oil with mint because that's amazing for your scalp, it helps maintain the moisture in your scalp and keeps your hair really shiny and healthy...and best of all.. it's ORGANIC ;)





So go to your nearest organic shop and pick one, I go to the one in Hoboken, not sure where you live but they will help you find the right one depending on your hair needs.What's a good natural shampoo that doesn't contain the ingredient ';sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate'; in it?
The Body Shop is amazing for naturally inspired delicacies. The good thing is that this company is major and easily (usually) found in any somewhat recognizable mall. The Body Shop produces amazing products that are safe for the environment and fair trade (meaning farmer's don't get scammed.) Chemical products like sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate are completely banned from the stores. After using their shampoos for just one week, my hair is fresh, light and sooooo smooth! It smells fantastic too! Try The Body Shop, they have lots of different hair therapy selections. Enjoy! Hope I was of assistance...
im pretty sure thats the waxy content?


if im right, try organix. i love them alot, although it is $6 a bottle. you can find them at walmart.
I don't know but I wanted to ask why it's better to have a sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate free shampoo?





Maybe I'll want some too lol

No comments:

Post a Comment