Thursday, January 7, 2010

What's good shampoo/conditioner/body wash/lotion w/ no alcohol ingredient?

I've been searching like mad for shampoo/cond./body wash etc., the ones that have fruit ingredients in them %26amp; no alcohol. Which brand is good? As far as body wash or skin products, I've used ones w/ marine algae (by Aquatanica) in it w/c is really good for my skin, but the product has been discontinued. What other brands do you know that have the same marine algae in it or fruit ingredients (without alcohol)??


Alcohol in these products just makes my hair/skin dry that's why I don't like it.What's good shampoo/conditioner/body wash/lotion w/ no alcohol ingredient?
I use olive oil shampoo and conditioner, and it's all organic.


I just don't know if you can fiind it cause i got it at a salon storeWhat's good shampoo/conditioner/body wash/lotion w/ no alcohol ingredient?
tRy it!
Google ';marine algae facial products';

No comments:

Post a Comment