Saturday, December 19, 2009

Does anyone know where I can get bulk ingredients for a all natural shampoo??

I'm needing to find a few ingredients to make my own bulk shampoo. I have googled and I am googled out!!! I need, aloe barbadensis,kosher vegetable glycerin %26amp; cocomidopropyl betaine.Does anyone know where I can get bulk ingredients for a all natural shampoo??
You should just buy the new brand called Organix. It's the absolute best! It has organic active ingredients and is sulfate free so it wont dry out your hair, plus...it smells awesome! They have different collections for different hair types which are all amazing! You can get Organix at Target, Albertsons, Kroger, Duane Reade, Safeway, etc. Its the best! You'll love it!





www.organixhair.com


.

No comments:

Post a Comment