Saturday, December 19, 2009

What shampoo at sallys has ingredients that aren't harsh for hair?

I have dry african hair. I need to know from anyone who shops at sallys, what is the best shampoo and conditioner for hair that has ingredients that wont strip my hair, will moisurize scalp and leave it soft?? thank youWhat shampoo at sallys has ingredients that aren't harsh for hair?
Try purchasing moisturizing shampoos %26amp; conditioners that have less parabens and SLS ingredients. Sally's have a Wen type generic product called Hair One Cleansing Conditioner only sold at Sally's. They have 4 different types, one for dry scalp, dry %26amp; damaged hair, color treated and for normal hair. They are quite expensive since they have more natural ingredients than the usual shampoo/conditioner. What I like to use when it comes to shampoos ( I only shampoo 2 times a month and just co-wash the rest of the time, I wash my hair 2 times a week) are Creme of Nature, Keracare Hydrating shampoo, Aphogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair. Those are the only 3 I have. As for conditioners I have Herbal Essence Long Term Relationship, Mills Creek Botanicals Biotin, Keracare Humecto, Nexxus Humectress, V05 Moisture Milks Strawberry %26amp; Cream, Aussie Moist and Tresemme Vit E. Also try pre-pooing w/ a mixture of a conditioner or cholesterol w/ a few teaspoons of a natural oil either Olive or jojoba and a tablespoon of Honey, put this on your hair before you shampoo for 15mins, this helps keep the hair not as dry and brittle from the stripping of its natural oils by the shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment