Saturday, December 19, 2009

Ingredients in acidic shampoo and conditioner?

My hairdresser told me I should use an acidic shampoo and conditioner (opposed to a alkaline one). What ingredients would you find in acidic shampoo and conditioner?Ingredients in acidic shampoo and conditioner?
Stuff like citrus and vinegar.Ingredients in acidic shampoo and conditioner?
Hi,





I am a hairdresser...





A WONDERFUL acidic conditioner is called Ensure, and it's made by Nexxus. Nexxus recently went public (they sell it in places like Walmart now) so it's really easy to find. It has grapefruit, and things like that in it. It's different feeling than other conditioners.





Just make sure you squeeze your hair out (and possibly even towel blot your hair) before you put it in. I stumbled across it when I was at work, and started using it on color clients especially. It leaves the hair very soft, and shiney, very different from other conditioners. I would use a regular conditioner like once a week though.





Hope that helps. Not sure on a shampoo...

No comments:

Post a Comment