Monday, December 28, 2009

Natural Ingredients Shampoos?

Everywhere I go, every shampoo I check, they all include Sodium/Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, or something even worse than that.





Does anyone know what shampoo I can buy that doesnt include these harsh ingredients, and where can I buy them?Natural Ingredients Shampoos?
A shampoo and cond. called';J.A.S.O.N.';


Do a search on yahoo, and yes include the periods.


You can also buy it from ';Vitamin Shoppe'; stores, and online.


It's not expensive either.


GLNatural Ingredients Shampoos?
Just go to the Whole foods store they have a large selection of natural beauty products.
I had this problem for years because I relax my hair and I had tried at least 15 shampoos all claiming they'd moisturize my hair when they only dried my hair out because of the sulfates. My hair life turned around after I started watching a show called Blowout 2 years ago, which was about a stylist named Jonathan Antin who's really passionate about hair. Long story short by the end of the season he developed his own line of products which saved my hair.





I use his Add Moisture shampoo, but he has two other types and they are all sulfate free. It's the only shampoo I've used in the last two years because it doesn't dry out my hair and my first bottle lasted for about a year because you don't have to use a lot. I've also started using a conditioner by a company named Ojon, I haven't tried their shampoo yet, which I think contains magnesium laureth sulfate but the condtioners that they make really work so I assume that the shampoos probably will as well.





Jonathan shampoos are like 18 bucks a bottle which you can learn more about at jonathanproduct.com, and I think Ojon's might be around $20 their website is ojonhaircare.com.





Both lines are sold at sephora.com and qvc.com, they're bestsellers.
I know what you mean...I have been on a quest to go all natural. I use Carol's Daughter. Her products are paraben free and I find are good for me. Also, you might want to check out that or even the other site. That will list companies that don't used chemically altered products. You could also make your own products. At Long Hair Care Forum, for $5.00 for a year membership, it has different recipes that people use in creating natural shampoos and conditioners. Try those out. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment