Thursday, December 24, 2009

Shampoo ingredients for thinning hair...?

I'm 21 year old female %26amp; I've been having hair loss in mass amounts. My doctor told me to check out what ingredients i should have in my shampoo %26amp; what is not good. Can anyone shed some light on that?Shampoo ingredients for thinning hair...?
In the creation of hair thickening shampoos, there are certain ingredients frequently used, where the gentlest components are most effective in treating weakened or fine hair. Panthenol is a provitamin of B5 and is used to increase the thickness of hair shafts. Wheat protein is sometimes used to increase hair vitality, as well as elasticity. Witch hazel extract provides resiliency and adds moisture to hair. Silk proteins help to prevent brittleness by providing emolliency.Shampoo ingredients for thinning hair...?
This has NOTHING to do whats in shampoo. Shame on your doctor! What an idiot.





Have you recently had surgery or a baby?


Are you under a lot of stress?


Do you use a lot of heat (ie' hair drier set on high)?


Are you DIABETIC?





Any of these things could cause hair loss. Personally, I have been looking at Paula Young wigs, because I have this same problem. In my case, I am insulin resistant diabetic. I had NO IDEA that my hair could thin due to this.





BUT, I have had some hair loss after each baby I had, after each surgery, and with undue stress.





Let me know what you find out, BUT, I'd have a long talk with the doctor if I were you. He sounds insensitive.

No comments:

Post a Comment