Monday, December 28, 2009

Which shampoos and conditioners are made from natural ingredients??

Something that will not damage my hair in the long run and that will make my hair stay healthy!








Thanks!Which shampoos and conditioners are made from natural ingredients??
http://www.google.com/search?q=shampoos+鈥?/a>Which shampoos and conditioners are made from natural ingredients??
Thank you for the 10 point's! Report Abuse

I use Head %26amp; Shoulders and my hair looks great
The Body Shop and Lush both promise all natural ingredients. If you wash your hair every day - it is better for your hair if you Dont condition it every day as that can reduce your natural oils.





Sometimes the natural ingredient ones cost a little more than the everyday shampoos and conditioners but is better in the long run, and also I prefer to know that what I am using is not tested on animals.





I'm sure you'll find plenty to suit your type of hair - good luck to you.
You can go into a health store and check out what they have to offer
Aveda Shampoos and Conditioners are very natural


and good for your hair...There a lil bit on the more expensive side...however, I believe paying a lil extra for this product is worth it!


The only downfall is that they dont really have a lot of pretty scented shampoos %26amp; conditioners becuase they don't use chemicals to alter the smell, but there are a few differnet types to choose from...





They also have a skin care line,make-up, perfume and styling products for your hair





good luck :)


and below is the Aveda link!
try www.weleda.co.uk or www.jason-natural.com, both available from health shops
Anything from Lush





http://www.lush.co.uk/
isn't herbal essence natural or/and organic
Too numerous to list





here is a link


http://www.nextag.com/Hair-Care--t-more-鈥?/a>





If you got big bucks to spend there are tons of smaller of companies wiht greatly inflated prices to take your money from you.
well, i take BIG care of my hair cause i luv my hair! well, i use the aussie clense and mense or something like that... and i'm gona start using organic shampoos and conditioners. like you can get them at organic grocery stores. ya! and like wash ur hair in cold water ! it's gives you more shine after blow drying or like tower drying...
Hi the products from Lush are made from natural ingrediants. I wanted to go on to the natural products and I have ordered Lush hair care products a few times, the thing is some a better than others, you dont tend tp get what you do out of normal shampoos and conditoners, and there isnt that many of them.





Rehab Shampoo is a liquid shampoo they are around 拢4 for a little bottle rehad lathers up well and is for dry damaged hair.





There is cyntiha sylvia stout that smells like laget as it made with actuall stout. I found with this there isnt much later and you need to use loads.





all the shampoos are the same price, then there are the shampoo bars these are the best thing from Lush as you get loads of lather with them and they last ages.





I have tried godiva a 2 in 1 doesnt make hair really soft but does give it loads of shine, not nice if you dont like the smell of Jasmine. Then there is untimate shine and a few others.





The conditioners are coolaoulin junlge and american cream and retread, retread is the best and all the others dont really work for me, American cream is the best sent ever.


there is also hair moisturisers that you put on dry hair.





The Lush site isnt running at the moment as the new forum and site is getting redone. But before you buy I would register with the forum and look on the product reviews and opinions. I find on with Lush products noone experiances the same. some people say cynthia sylvia stout shampoo is the best, and for me it was no good, same the conditoners people say they are excellent and I find they dont do anything for me.





The also sell soaps and other bits and bobs, there quite odd but really easy to get hooked on. Thier products are more expensive as they are off natural ingredriant, But be careful as not every natural ingrediant suits the skin, quite a few people and even my self has had a few reations to certain things, like I didnt know I was allergic to lavander until I started to use Lush products that have lavender in the ingrediant and everything that had lavander in from Lush brought me out in a rash as its all natural.





I would say try it out and see what you think.





If you have a herbal shop or a place that sells homeopathic stuff you will find different brandes that are all natural

No comments:

Post a Comment